Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 102 - flooring, garage prep & scratch coat

Bright and early, with limited sleep and heavy hearts, Sheldon and I met with the flooring fellow at 9 am. He then did all the measures while we got to work. We wiggled the main floor tub into place shown below and took the basement one downstairs
 the stucco guys continued the scratch coat process and the plumber finished all his jobs.

 and Sheldon tamped the gravel in garage
I spent a couple hours sweeping floors and cleaning the inside and deck areas, heck I have swept this house more already than our current home in ten years :-)
 neat and tidy for next week`s work
Kaylin & Shaina brought out DQ lunch so we had a quick picnic. S got back to the garage floor making it all tamped and level. Shaina and I went for a ride but she found it too much so I conditioned the polox ponies. Kaylin tried to weed eat the weeds around the dugout but they were too large. At 3 we had to run to town to meet lawyer, I was lucky enough to get my massage but after major lawyer screw ups Sheldon missed his. We had to quickly extend the town house offer with the buyers pushing it till next week to close. Thankfully we were invited out and enjoyed a lovely supper and social time at the Paetz household.

No comments:

Post a Comment