Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 100 - Can you beleive 100 days have passed??

cannot believe it is Day 100!! where has the time gone? well I know where ours has.. this blog testifies to some of the passing days. At 8 am Sheldon headed to the city for a series of doctor appointments. I headed to work and after lunch, I got supper salads ready for our guests. Late afternoon Sheldon got home and our guests Heather, Ron and some of the kids arrived and we went on a ranch tour.


The stucco fellows were hard at work.Rob put int he new stairs and walls as well as basement bathroom etc. Above are some of our tour guests
 Shea and Sasha riding, Micheal and Kieran rode soon after
while the boys chew the fat. This was followed by a great fellowship supper and visit, then the teens watched movies while the elders relaxed and updated the blog :-)
Happy 100 Day, it was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment