Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 106 - hot day of electrical and soffit

Day 106 was a bee hive at the ranch. When Coreena and I headed for a house tour a lunch, we found an inspector, the soffit guys, the electrician and the media guy all hard at work. Many questions were fielded and decided, many to decide tonight. :-)

Back to town to meet Sheldon to sign lawyer papers then Kaylin dropped him back at work while she drove to pickup the box grader I bought Sheldon for his birthday.

Packing was afternoon entertainment for me and once kaylin and Sheldon got home we loaded the boxes we had so far out there.
 Supper and off to the ranch Sheldon and I went, loaded the boxes into the storage trailer
 
 some of the soffit up
 electrical in the basement
 wire running everywhere
 media cables.. hmmmm glad he knows where they all run to and from
 some of the garbage I loaded
 battens on the front
 changing out the uneven edge
 took some cutting
 and sawing
 and drilling, thanks Craig, little dressy for the occasion but any help is appreciated!
 then cut the other part, glue together and level back up
 this is my desk template.. trying to find the right spot for the middle of the floor outlet.. such pressure!!
 Rick pressuring up the lines at about 10 pm
 the last of the work done before garage pour in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment