Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 104 - warm but WINDY garage day

 tri color windmill, then to Tim's to show Chanel the girls favorite treat stop, Coco is all smiles
So warm but windy day 104 was our final garage prepping day. We were out at the ranch by ten after grabbing Tim`s tea and lunch. Above is what we got finished yesterday
 the fun begins.. first measure
 then drill, then I got to hammer the rods into the drilled holes,
 we needed to build the door form
 to complete the edge
then I got to loop the cross sections with wire.. holy tired back, Britt I feel your pain last time now. And it does take a long time, I take back asking you why so long :-)
 the finished grid.. YEAH!!!
the guard dogs

then it was site clean up major, this was the lumber ordered for the basement framing, just a little overage and the extra foam. Once again the site is all clean and ready inside and out for another busy week.
view from the gate.. looks very different with the scratch coat on. Back to town for a well deserved steak supper with Shaina and some relax time.

No comments:

Post a Comment