Day 160 is a special day, our little girl turns 20, no longer a teen!
What a beautiful young lady she has become! After being gone to Vancouver for a year to fulfill her dream she is back although living on her own. We are very proud of you Miss Kaylin and love you to the moon and back!
Today was another lazy start to the day but up by 9:30. It was then vacuum the town house day after finally getting the upright from Kaylin. Sheldon ran to totem to pick up some conduit then Kaylin arrived and we headed out for brunch at the Roadhouse at noon.
A quick stop at the house for Britt to change laundry loads, Kaylin ran Shaina to work and Sheldon Britt and I headed to the ranch. Sheldon put the grader on the skid steer and filled the trenches while Britt took off Julio's blanket and checked the horses.
I dug and planted 11 tiny spruce trees, 3 maples, another red dog wood and a saskatoon and 3 silver willows. Then I went to last years patch and dug 15 lilacs and planted them back at the house.
Britt taking self photos
During this time the dogs followed the truck to the highway where they were picked up by a car unbeknownst to us. For the next hour plus we all looked esp Britt on the quad and her bike. Needless to say they are no longer going to get to go along to the ranch. But at 4:45 we had to head back to town as Britt has to work at 5:30 and needed to shower. Shaina needed a ride home from work at 5:30. A message said the dogs were picked up and at a house in Strathmore. Sheldon ran for dogs, drop Britt at work and then to help Grant. Shaina walked home after her patience ran out. Her and I ate left overs.
On the positive weather note, I still have begonias blooming like crazy in October.








Awee wasnt I just the cutest! hehe. Thanks mom, means alot to know your proud to be my momma! Love you to infinity and beyond!
ReplyDeleteAnd holy those dogs sure want to run away alot! Youd swear they were beaten or something!
you were the cutest! :-)
ReplyDeletewell they soon might find out what that is like if they don't stay with their people, wait I said they don't get to go anymore :-)