Day 165 was a flex Friday for school and golden Friday for Encana so we all slept in. It was a dreary occasionally drizzly day. Shaina was at a sleepover at Cassidy's then went to the city shopping. Sheldon (did look sleepy all day and had dark circled hollow eyes but felt a bit better) and I were up at 9:30 and off to do errands. Pick up dog food, allowance $, etc then grabbed a tea and off to Calgary.
In the city we grabbed a quick but delicious lunch at The Main Dish. highly recommend! I had a Dr appointment across the road for a physical then off to the NW for physio for Sheldon (today was acupuncture, inferential current, ultra sound and physio) I checked Costco and Home Sense for goodies quick.
holy crumb this is cheap.. think we will pick up a couple next time
now this, not so cheap will wait for a sale for sure, if only I agreed to the cat5 cable in every wall I could use the our current 32" flat screen! and not on a base bolted to the mantle as Sheldon suggested! I found lovely mirrors at Home Sense but decided before hauling home I best measure the bathroom areas first.
After picking up Sheldon we headed to Home Depot to pick up yet another $800 plus for more light bulbs, pot light trim and under cabinet lights. Shown here too is the 4 huge bags of grass seed Dave picked up from Brooks for us and delivered to me at work yesterday, thanks Dave!
These LED lights above are under cabinet.. and a screaming deal.. regular these 7 boxes would be over $700 but on sale they were $175.. cha ching!!
This home depot did not have enough stock so off to country hills home depot to grab even more lights, trim and spray paint to paint the outside rings. Now it was time to relax and enjoy a nice meal so off to The Keg to use up a couple more gift certificates (one from my 4-H kids and one from Sheldon's work). We knew S was starting to feel a bit better since his appetite was returning. Click the link to see the feature menu, Sheldon had the Ultimate Salsa Sirloin which he really liked and a keg Cesar which he enjoyed more and I had the Crab Mushroom Sirloin which was delicious!! and a keg paralyzer which was good too.
with a full belly, it was time to head back to Strathmore at 7:30. Best fill with gas which sadly jumped from 107.9 yesterday to 113.9 today! Darn those long weekends. But since we plan to go to Medicine Hat for turkey dinner we needed petrol to get there. Britt had spent the entire day watching TV!! what a day off :-) We joined her in this relax mode! Shaina was at a hockey game when we got home then went to friends for movie night, no relax mode for this child, strictly social she is.




No comments:
Post a Comment