Day 172 found the temperature to be -2 when I took Britt to school and my begonias are wilted, how sad it is. But the day was sunny so I guess that is the up side.
School and work presides for the Friday half way thru the month. At lunch the work girls and I stopped to get an A&W lunch and headed to the ranch for a tour. I grabbed the gate key thinking I would not need it nor the house as finishers should be there but I was wrong. The gate was locked with the drywall fellow waiting there to do more touch ups. However he did not have house key, nor did I so back to town us girls went. I took my key back and let him in. I then did some errands like restocking the Kahlua and coolers, filling Buick with petrol then cleaning the town house. I spray painted the rings of the deck pot lights.
After school, Kaylin stopped for a visit staying for supper then taking Britt back to her place to practice her Halloween makeup. Can you guess what she is planning to be?
Shaina had to work at Target and Sheldon made goulash for supper. Quite delicious it was. I did updating of mutual funds and investing data.. so not fun when left for 2 years. Shaina went out with friends after work but Britt and Kaylin came back and watched TV together while Sheldon hit the sheets early and I continued to update MS money.

No comments:
Post a Comment