Day 159 brought rain which was needed. It only lasted until about 12. Being dreary and rainy I slept in till 10:15 and Sheldon until 11 where he moved to the couch and dozed :-) About 11 I rousted the girls as well since Shaina worked at noon. I then created this masterpiece, the perfect pot roast for supper tonight.
At 1:30 we made a quick stop at Tims then to the ranch where I met with Dustin to discuss laundry room plans and more while
Sheldon and Britt loaded all the lights into the garage
this was what was all in the back seat
and Britt cleaned Julio's most recent wound. No he is not happy! But Britt left blanket on so he stayed warm today. The other horses were very curious and unsure of the blue horse when he went to the pasture.
Sheldon ran the telus cable thru the field
thru the trees
and to the pole
this is looking to house from middle cross fence
I updated house photos
crown molding going up
every door hung
including french office doors
master
toe kick on sinks and island
headers on french deck doors
and pantry
back closet
cabinet doors all waiting to go
basement doors
double closets in basement bedroom.. not sure whose :-)
view from front deck to septic field
then planted trees,
3 red dogwoods
and 11 lilacs, Sheldon assured me the alfalfa will die within the week but I'm skeptical
and since it rained Sheldon always has to take a run at the road
Then at 5:30 we came back to town where i cooked up some new potatoes to go with the roast and Britt made a salad. Sheldon ran Kaylin to Wal-mart to pickup a large mirror that would not fit in her car. Supper was served at 6:30 and was delicious!! Shaina even joined us after working both her jobs today then she headed out with friends to watch movies. I served Sheldon the rest of the bottle of red wine after the 2 last recipes along with his 4 ibuprofen where he proceeded to enjoy watching TV on the couch for the evening. Britt curled up in a duvet next to him as the chill is still in the air. But she did manage to make a huge batch of triple brownies!
No comments:
Post a Comment