Yes I am sure they do a better job of the fronts LOL , Rod got to work on touch ups on the basement, Dustin and Connor arrived getting set to start the laundry room. I turned on the electric heaters and headed back to work.
Sheldon traveled to the city for a specialist appointment where the doctor said to hold off on the surgery.. not sure if that is good news or not but Sheldon's reaction was we can winter vacation anytime now!
Later in the afternoon, Gienow showed up to check the french door issues, Dustin was busy building, stainers staining and then the painter showed up to start taping his areas off. Matt went out and hooked up power to some areas as well as moving an electric heater upstairs
After work Sheldon and I each had a massage. I spray painted the last deck pot light ring then cooked a delicious supper.
here is one of the rings brand new prior to paint
The girls went to the ranch and took friend riding (Rylan) and snapped a few shots for me.
drawers
kitchen shots
then after supper Sheldon took a drive out to check progress and snapped these shots
back at the town house it was more PVR catchup and relaxation for the sick (B & me) and the weary (S&S)
resting up as tomorrow will be another busy day!

No comments:
Post a Comment