main bath
1/2 bath off laundry
Day 281 was a day off school for both girls, for Shaina it was semester break with new one starting tomorrow. Shaina enjoyed a massage in the am and then headed to work at Target from 2-9. She brought Britt in with her and dropped her at my work. Her and I filled with gas at 11:30, grabbed a snack and tea and were off to Hanna for another retainer tightening. Thank goodness Britt drove part of the way home allowing me to read half of War Horse. It sure is a long 3 1/2 plus hours drive for a 5 minute check but we are sure the teeth will look fabulous when done. We were home by about 4. Amanda and Asher came out and I did her nails, they were going to stay for supper along with Kaylin but Craig called saying they had guests arriving so off they went. We were glad to have Kaylin out for supper since even though she lives in town, her schedule keeps her busy and we don't see allot of her.
while I did nails, Sheldon typed out stickers for all the breaker panels.
Day 282 - February 1st, wow the time is flying, today was back to school for the girls. After school Britt has a staff meeting till 4:30 and Shaina worked 3:30-6:30 are Warehouse. I took in a Stella & Dot jewelry party with Sharon after work before picking up Britt. Only excitement of the evening was a "hair" cut for Sheldon :-)
Day 283 - After school and work I went grad dress shopping with Shaina and Britt, many dresses were tried on but no luck. We also made a quick stop at Ikea and Fat burger for supper.
one she really liked but finds it to "puffy"
she did not mind but not the color
she hated but we asked her to try :-) so many more but on her cameraisland light fixtures I spied at Ikea
while we were shopping Sheldon took this sunset shot, not bad for a rookie




No comments:
Post a Comment