Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 284-286 cleaning courses and polox practice

Day 284 - busy day at home cleaning the house since golden Friday, made 3 banana bread loaves while trimming 3 horses feet. Sheldon had a dental cleaning in the am and ran recyclables in to town, grabbed a few groceries. Shaina worked 4-9 then stayed in for sleepover at Emily's. B went over to Hannah's for scary movie night. Sheldon and I had a relaxing night other than running her back and forth, I redid my nails while he dozed watching TV.

Day 285 - We had polox practice, we made 2 runs taking 5 horses over, only Britt , Sheldon and I rode as Shaina worked from 9-3. It was a fun learning practice and although I need lots of practice I did get better as did all the other newbies. Julio and Pepper found it exciting too! :) It was a harried load up as Britt had to be to town to work at 4 and we never left the arena till 3:35 to take first load back home but she made it although not with hair washed as she planned :-) I went back for the 2nd load and Sheldon stopped there after dropping B off where we enjoyed cold beer hashing over the practice with the die hards in the plus 13 sunshine. the evening was quiet with all spending it doing different things. Shaina even managed to stay home (not by her choice mind you) and cleaned and organized her room, below is the lovely bedding she choose from Ikea the other night.

Day 286 - Up bright and early, another lovely day had this Sunday in order, Shaina was off to France practice in Millarville, I was trekking to town to drop Britt off at work by 10 where I grabbed Sheldon and I a tea. Back to the ranch I delivered his tea to him as he was cleaning up broken glass spread all over behind the trailer. Yes the silly horses pulled the stack of old windows over and shattered  the glass everywhere! No idea how or why but they are just trouble when left to explore. He continued to putz around the yard grading the road, preparing the decks for final inspection and installing electrical deck outlets then tried the new theater out for the Superbowl. I took off after dropping off the tea for him and picked up Sharon and the two of us went to a horse health/massage clinic for the day at a stable down the road. it had interesting points but was also a bit of an overload for information causing me to feel that a few puzzle pieces were missing. I will get them sorted though as I do see significance of getting more educated on the holistic and energy healing possible. The course was over about 4 so once home I took Britt out to show her what I had learned. Birdie was the one who showed signs of needing some further study. Tomorrow I shall pick up some aloe vera juice and chamomile tea and add to her feed program to help with what seems is stomach issues. Back in the house it was shower, half time show, supper and relaxing for yet another week of work and school. Being such a nice day, Kaylin came and took Coco to town for a walk and playtime with a new little canine friend. Later in the evening the girls and Sheldon ran his truck to leave at the shop as it is having issues and picked up Coco.
 doors made safe for inspection :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment