Day 291 was a sunny but cold day. There was no school today so it was sleep in day for all but Sheldon. I built a roaring fire that burned all day and cleaning commenced. I also enjoyed a chai while catching up on my favorite blogs. Brooke's mom came to get her just before noon so gave a quick tour. After lunch Shaina and Britt went for a ride. It was -9 so they only managed about 15 minutes. Seems it was warm enough for KD to try bucking :-)
Sharon and Shelby popped over to finally get a peek at Miss Bird as she was finishing up her snack. While KD was eating we noticed a new wound. Shaina treated it and off she went. Hopefully this will heal easily.
Back in the warm house, showers snacks and blogs. I found lovely pendants on one of the blogs. Isn't it lovely.
and here they are in her house.. LOVE
I made a delicious meal of tacos so Shaina could eat before heading into work at 5. Sheldon and Britt ran the horse trailer in to town since the tire repair shop bent the running boards when fixing the tire. They also made a few stops for groceries and bathing suits. Back home they ate tacos before Britt had Hannah and Jayden over for movies and Amanda, Craig and Asher came out for drinks games and visiting. Around 11 all headed home. :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment