Day 287 was a sunny but brisk day. Today the inspector came out to give us the final inspection. having all the doors and stairs barricaded and locked were enough to give the thumbs up and allowing us to pass inspection! Hooray!! Greg the painter stopped out after work to check out the areas needing touch ups and will return tomorrow to work on them. Britt and I pitched hay after school/work, as Birdie ate her feed with the newly added aloe and cayenne I picked up on way home. I also dropped Shaina the gas card to fill after driving to France practice at her work (she worked Warehouse 3:30-6:30), she then stayed in for yoga which her and Kaylin go to and then stayed with Kaylin for a sleepover. Aaron is back working up north and this allows for sister bonding time (or maybe she is just really lonely)
Britt pitching hay
Julio's extreme flare even after my adjustments, I have a call into the barefoot experts to get help


No comments:
Post a Comment