Day 279 was very quiet day with a late start to the day getting up at 9:30, first order start a fire. Sheldon took Britt to work just before 11. I updated the blog and once he got back, he and I situated the garage laundry and feed zones as well as tidying the boots and hosing the garage floor.
here they sit after washing floor and moving
then Sheldon went to harrow the fields since it was plus 9
I organized the feed stuff
and snapped a few shots of the garage at present
beer fridge working great
and after a few rounds it looks much better, he managed to do the other pen and around the house too.
after I sorted the boot rack
I think it was Dad who found me another lantern, must do the cleanup soon
I moved on to try the UV gel nail kit
and it worked lovely. However Candace told me to get the latest one out in the states so think I will. It is stronger UV and polish with a primer. Basically the gel makes for shiny hard nails extending the time of a regular manicure. I even did my toes. And then Britt's nails after supper.
Then it was tidy time for the house while a roast cooked in the oven. I also moved KD to the "fat" pen and put Bandit in the "skinny" since many comments were made about her barrel belly, poor girl! At 5 it was time to pick up Britt from work so Sheldon ran to get her while I dropped Shaina's car at Kaylin's since she does not get home until 2:30 am tonight. A quick stop to Canadian Tire for batteries for a multi meter and then home to enjoy a scrumptious roast supper with a Vita-mix smoothie. Sheldon hit the couch for a nap moving to his bed for the night At about 8, while I did B's nails, dreaded accounting and the blog.
book club update: both Britt and I finished the Scorpio Races book last week and highly recommend it if you like horses and mystical creatures. We are both now reading War Horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment