Day 273 warm but overcast Monday. Sheldon spent evening loading up the round pen to make a temporary fence line to divide horses and then working on his truck bumper after I picked up a new part today. Shaina has the week off for tests and only write chemistry on Thursday so she slept in and then played outside with Coco for a bit. She then took off for town to hang with kaylin as she babysat Asher then stayed in for yoga and evening of visiting. A far cry from studying in my book but claims she needed a day off after a w/e full of chem school.
mirrors up from last night
Day 273 was sunny for the most part and few degrees above zero. After work Sheldon had a massage while I picked up horse feed for the skinny ones, including flax seed, high fat and beet pulp and a big bag of horse treats. Britt got them organized in the garage and was then off to 4-H with Rhonda and driven home by Sharon, THANKS ladies. Shaina worked from 2-9 and then watched a movie at a friends claiming she studied for most of her work shift. Home from the massage, Sheldon and I had a quick simple supper then he went to set up the panels to make a skinny pen. Britt helped the process once home from 4-H at 7:45. I did laundry and accounting. Today is just over a week since I started
Green Envy Detox . 
It’s a premium blend of natural super foods like barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina, chlorella, cucumber, broccoli, green tea, kelp and parsley. It helps support your body’s immune system, digestion and metabolism and offers the following benefits:
- Detoxifies and cleanses your body
- Boosts energy and immunity
- Anti-bloating
- Promotes proper digestion
- Contains active enzymes and prebiotics
I suggest not doing the jump start of 3 oz per day for 7 days :-) I am also trying to get back into using the vitamix to jump start the year with health. Tonight I whipped up some
frozen lime aid.. tart yet yummy
No comments:
Post a Comment