Just after 10, Dale and the kids headed out for Vance's hockey game in Biesiker. Sheldon ran Britt to work at 11 and brought back a tea to inspire us to continue the sorting, he in the garage me in the house.
contemplating this full mirror in the bath?? but must be hanging not free standing is my vote
then we found another flooring issue, separation in 3 areas.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
in the garage the horns go up
and the last night assembled shop vac goes to work, fancy! Thanks Stacie!
more goodies from my friends kind mother, Ella - pressure cooker, old spurs and bit, another cute tube and some dowels I am not sure what their for
before and after bathroom cabinet sorting, I just love organizing and purging cabinets
and I had to do Sheldon's too to match
2:30 Dale brought Mya back to the ranch and he and Vance went to swim and have supper with the team. Mya kept me busy , playing Bratz, chatting, feeding carrots to horses and such. she is one busy bee. Just before 4, Sheldon ran in to get Britt from work and some shelf stuff. Back at the ranch Mya then helped Britt make Bird's food and trudged out to help feed her in the dark.
After Mexican pizza supper Amber arrived so her and Britt could record commercials and to projects much to Mya's enjoyment. She even helped with some filming. At 8 she asked to go to bed, guess we tired her out today! Sheldon removed his bumper to repair a dent he caused himself with skid steer I believe. I updated the blog and put another full CF card on the external hard drive.
So I mastered a few tantrix puzzles but Sheldon don't look at the solved ones till you master :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment