Day 156 started a bit dreary but by noon was sunny though windy. There was a smattering of rain around ten but only enough to make cars look spotty after. After work I stocked the grocery shelves and created a yummy halibut cream chowder. Once Britt made it home from watching the school volleyball game and ate, we swapped vehicles with Shaina at work and headed to the ranch, but not before picking up lucky number 3 for me chai tea!
The finishing fellows had
started putting up trim
closer details
the support leg details on island
crown molding added to bathroom cabinets
Britt got busy with another challenge, learning how to move and stack bales
some quick instructions..
and off she goes
returning quickly with her first bale
Sheldon's project was the spraying process since the wind finally died down
hooking it up
filling the flat tires
and off he goes
working many passes to rid the tree area of the hardy alfalfa and sneaky buckwheat
I took some update photos
as I trimmed some of my potted trees
fed the ponies the last of the apples
and checked out the cement job Sheldon did late into the night last night
soon it will be put together and working... but I requested that unsafe pipe cut off, still under review by the cement master!
Rick installed the field lines
all was inspected and during the test he said the water sprayed at least ten feet in the air, he was very impressed with our choice of pump, he even started to back fill
my legs grew a ton in the sun!
Britt and I took Beck and Hawk out for a lovely sunset ride at 7:15 arriving back at 8 to load up and head back to the town house. Shower, survivor, blogging and a cold paralyzer!! Britt whipped up some almond roca bars! yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment