Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 144 - sunny golden friday

Day 144 was another beautiful day in the neighborhood. Sheldon ran the girls to school, stopped to see if we left paint at the old house and exchanged a sink part for the townhouse. He then grabbed us a tea meeting me at work. (I had called Telus before heading to work getting us moved to high priority for internet hookup) He took off to the ranch doing a multitude of tasks such as watering the planters, cleaning and sweeping out mechanical room
and adding more garbage to the dump trailer preparing it for dumping next week. Cabinets are progressing very well and will be moved into the house this w/e.

At 11 I enjoyed a dental cleaning, what a great feeling. I am grateful for such a few great "beauty" days. I was very pleased to find the internet working when i got home at 12:30. For the next 3.5 hours i did accounting and blogging and cooking supper.

Back at the ranch Sheldon was playing in gravel, moving a bunch to the front of the garage


 
 then he worked grading on the road

Jeff had most of the priming done on both floors


At about ten thirty mom arrived with Hawk, trees, old windows and a ladder for me.  We unhooked her trailer and headed back to town for a night cap and visit then off to bed to get ready for our trail ride tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment