Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 148 - cabinets all in place!

Day 148 was lovely and sunny but only about 19, we will take anything with sun now. Work and school for us all. Late afternoon I used another gift certificate for a facial , what a treat! If I was only rich and famous that would be a monthly treat.

During the day Rick dropped off the indirect hot water heater and the high efficiency boiler but did not get to work on the septic field.

After Sheldon got home form work we all loaded up and headed to the ranch where the girls rode the new girls, polox ponies and loaded up the 4-H ponies  for 6:30 lessons at the Ag grounds. I took Julio along to ride with Sharon, what a lovely night. Sheldon worked on some trailer repairs while there too. however while girls rode earlier, Sheldon and I met with Dustin and Connor to fine tune details for an hour. drawer and cabinet pulls, office and pantry doors, door knobs, laundry room layout, tub surround shape etc Whew.. I even changed my granite
 here it is with my flooring, sink and cabinet samples
 the fellows chewing the fat
 all the interior doors, yes tub is still in middle of bedroom floor
 main bathroom cabinets in place, and yes insulation stuffed in tub safely :-)
master cabinets set up, now the fellows are planning the tub surround next and installing baseboards
After 4-H ended at 8 we took horses to the ranch, unloaded and back to town for a simple meal of KD and roast beef. Homework for one, Glee for another, a hot bath for a cripple and blogging for the mom..who finally said enough at 11:30 and off to bed to read more of mockingjay

No comments:

Post a Comment