Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 151 - finishing work

Day 151 started overcast again but ended up sunny and 28! can't beat the weather. The girls had a flex Friday so it was sleep in for them. S & I went to work. At lunch I headed to the city to pick out washers (see below),
find laundry room cabinets,

 look at lights,

 closet organizers,

 french doors,



 pantry door, go to Costco etc. It was a lovely day to do errands. Back at home the girls went out to the ranch to ride horses. After work, Sheldon went to the old house to pick up a huge stack of mail and help them get the sound surround working. Then he got supper ready :-)



I arrived home bearing Costco supplies including steel head trout for supper. Everyone had a lazy night blogging, accounting, TV watching and hanging with friends.

I am having to choose a washer and dryer, anyone have opinions between Maytag Vs GE?, steam VS no steam?
here is the Maytag Washer and Dryer



and the GE Washer and Dryer

here is a couple shots of what the finisher fellows did today
 they finished laying the sub floor in the master and main baths
 and formed the tub surround
 and added more detail to the bathroom cabinets
main bath subfloor

No comments:

Post a Comment