At noon it was errand time again but one errand included buying a new barbeque!!
I stopped for mail and turned around back to town to meet Shaina to get gas since she had 4 litres left so did a few more errands. I arrived home at 1:40 and got busy cleaning.
I organized Kaylin's new closet Sheldon finished last night and changed the sheets on the bed adding a bed skirt in preparation for grad guests.
The girls arrived home from school and got busy cleaning up manure from the fields while I vacuumed the main floor. Then Shaina tacked up my horse and the 3 of us went for an hour ride each ponying another horse. Impressive when we were 6 horses astride in some areas loping at once. Once back from the ride, Shaina and I trimmed baby's feet while Britt booked it to the house :-(
Sheldon made it his mission to unload the landscape blocks but found the pallets were too heavy for Gerti so he had to hand bomb the top layer off first. Then he moved them all off and sorted them around the house.
I came in and made supper finally at 7:30 but we did not eat until 8:30 since someone froze the burgers unannounced to me.. Sheldon! :-) But it sure was delicious once we ate, sweet potato fries, hamburgers with all the fixings and asparagus.
After supper the girls went back out to scoop manure and Sheldon started to assemble the barbeque while I updated the blog! Later in the evening Britt continued to pack for her trip and Shannon came for a sleepover.


No comments:
Post a Comment