Wednesday, May 9, 2012

380 shopping day damage :-)

Day 380 was a windy variable sun day. I dropped Britt off at school as Shaina had to be at school to write calculus by 8:20. It was then I noticed I forgot my phone so had to run back home and grab it as it stores my shopping lists. I made it to work to cover the front for Sharon for her morning meeting.

At 11:20 I made my way to the city. I had fingers and toes crossed that the lights I had at Rona were still there. And they were along with a few others and a turquoise stool!
then to Costco :-), dropped a box at the thrift store and checked for antiques, Winners where I scored 3 pair of jeans for Sheldon and 2 sets of pretty pillows!
Home Sense where I struck out :-( and finally to Home Depot where I returned the island lights and found 50 wooden hangers for Sheldon's side, window film for the master bath and a squeegee! With a loaded up Enclave I headed east at 5. Sheldon was working on draining the water tank that seemed to have still a slow leak.

 50 new hangers, a squeegie and window film!


 love these pillows


Britt cleaned her room and unloaded dishwasher so Hannah could come over to hang out. I chopped fresh veggies up with dip and made tomato pasta for supper.



Around 8 the rain hit, it let up so the girls tried to go for a jog but were back just before it really started to come down.

Shaina helps her Dad hang one light once she got home after 8 and to right here it is, will get better photo of all

No comments:

Post a Comment