Thursday, May 10, 2012

381 - May 10 Hanna dental visit

Day 381 I finally remembered to put the crock pot on full of Cilantro Lime Chicken. 
then it was off to town to drop Britt at school and get to work. I filled with gas at noon and grabbed a drink and bite to eat at Tim's before picking Britt up from school then it was off to Hanna for an adjustment for Britt and cleaning for myself. B drove most of way there and home while I read.
We arrived home around 5:30 and I cooked up some rice and made a salad to go with the chicken, it was scrumptious!!

I worked on updating the blog while Britt rode Bird and fed them and Sheldon rolled out the 2nd last bale for the horses. We made a quick stop and visit at Stout's to pick up minerals for the horses. Shaina got home later after working tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment