Wednesday, May 16, 2012

387 - expocrete blocks trip & more plants

Day 387 was another great weather day hitting highs of 24. The girls headed off to school and I followed close behind to work. At lunch I ran a few errands before meeting Sheldon at the ranch around 1 and we were off to Balzac to pickup a load of planter blocks from Expocrete.

It took awhile as we did the order in a color Sheldon liked and then redid it after seeing en mass and going with a softer desert buff color, I liked better :-) We loaded 5 bundles which was 360 blocks equaling 16500 pounds of weight!
 look at my new pillows :-) yes!
A quick stop at Costco for food and more plants and we were off home arriving at 5:40 pm. Britt had been packing for her trip to Eastern Canada which leaves Saturday am and Shaina is working till 9.
 gorgeous dahlia and below 2 blueberries, one a new hybrid called pink lemonade blueberry!

Britt made homemade coleslaw, Sheldon cooked up some steaks and I created a sauteed veggie/quinoa dish for supper. At 7 pm a huge dust/wind storm blew in. After the main part blew thru I went to check the horses and the mineral tub I saw they had pulled off the wall.

Back in the house Sheldon finished Kaylin's closet installation after watching the hockey game. I sorted papers on my desk and did accounting. Later it was shower and reading time. Sheldon tried his new reading glasses :-) (He is reading the Hunger Games)


No comments:

Post a Comment