Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 80 - electrical, rebar and cleaning

Day 80 found Sheldon apprenticing for Matt using his electrical skills drilling and pulling cable



 Britt apprenticed under Sheldon to clip all rebar intersections taking about 7 hours and still not done. Above was Hide A Hose roughed in


after supper we all headed back out so cabinets could be measured, Britt and later Shaina conditioned ponies, sheldon delivered a load of bales to nighbor and I cleaned.
 I Vacuumed
 I swept rafters covered in mud
 picked up yet more nails on deck and around house
and i swept.. the cleaning never ends!! actually Sheldon came back and helped me get the entire main floor swept up and it looked so much better.
 even after a hot day in the sun, still water laying everywhere
 the trailer site I mowed on Sunday
 the way they write notes of things to do and get
 Coco and Zoe watch Sheldon return from bale moving
 loading the auger onto the trailer to take to town
cheese! :-)
getting dark, time to unsaddle the ponies (Julio dirty as always) and head to town.

3 comments:

  1. Hello mother. I dont comment, but i read alll the time!! Dont you worry :)

    See you soon!

    ps. cant believe you had to re rake the gravel haha! bummerr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried the other day to comment, but wouldn't take. I was wondering if free beer came with that Big Rock marker? If it did I'm in.

    House looks awesome

    Rob at Cavalier

    ReplyDelete
  3. re-raking gravel was stinky for sure!! glad to have you home Missy!

    Rob, that marker is great isn't it!! thanks for compliments, it is coming along for sure!

    ReplyDelete