Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 87 - Sun Fun day

 Day 87 was a sunny fun day, Kaylin and Shaina headed off early for her final so Britt, Sheldon and I went touring, first stop Tims... then Stanley park
 Prospect Point
 Britt loved Lions gate bridge

 Britt and Sheldon in the hollow tree
 One of Britt's favorite TV shows
 first look - burlesque
 we stopped to pick up the girls after touring more downtown, west  and north Vancouver. Here is Shaina in the 2nd half of the final.. "golden girl"
 after a quick shower and a stop to pick up Aaron we took them to Stanley Park, crazy gaggle of nuts
 Aaron & Kaylin in the hollow tree
An inuchshuk at English bay, and a tree growing way up on a deck.. go figure.. it was huge
sorry antenna is always in the way, my driver was always foot to the floor! We then headed to Metrotown where the "kids" went to Horrible Bosses and Sheldon and I went for a drink, snack and window shopped the biggest mall in BC (2nd in Canada), found this photo at Homesense I love

No comments:

Post a Comment